We are excited to announce the 2017 JobTraQ Customer Conference, to be held at the beautiful Grandover Hotel in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The conference will start on October 30, 2017 and continue through November 1, 2017.
Attendees will experience three intensive days of:
- Training on JobTraQ administration and configuration
- Training on business process discovery and design
- Case studies of several real-world JobTraQ implementations
- Interactive workshops with other JobTraQ users
- Q&A sessions with the JobTraQ team
- Preview of the JobTraQ strategic roadmap
This is a valuable opportunity to learn best practices from other JobTraQ customers, maximize your use of JobTraQ’s Lean BPM capabilities, and see what is coming next for the JobTraQ product. Attendees will also have extensive access to the JobTraQ Development, Support, and Professional Services teams and company leadership.
Feedback from the 2016 conference
“I got something useful from each one but X7 stole the show.” – S.K.
“Overall a fantastic event and I gained a lot from it, extremely beneficial.” – D.B.
Details and Registration
The cost to attend is $799 per attendee. Early Bird registration is $599 per attendee, for anyone who registers before August 21. Price includes breakfast and lunch for all three days as well as dinner on the first and second nights.
Please go to this page for additional details and the registration form.