HighGear is the original no-code workflow automation and process management company with a 15+ year history of delivering enterprise-grade software to thousands of users. Our end-to-end solution is well-positioned in a $20B market that is projected to experience double-digit growth now and into the future.
And while HighGear is an advanced technology company, our commitment to delivering value every day is what has enabled us to serve large global organizations such as NASA, TCEnergy and Baillie Gifford. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a profitable and mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is a critical role in the expansion of our company which is guided by the faith-based principles of integrity, passion, humility, and teamwork. Therefore, our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. Our collegial and collaborative environment will give you the leeway, support and guidance necessary to develop, to feel challenged and to have fun!
As a BDR, you will be responsible for adding fuel to our growth engine by uncovering and developing leads through research, creative prospecting and managing inbound sales activities.
If you (or anyone you know) are interested this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here:
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Commission plan
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Life and disability insurance
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
- Use multiple channels and technology-enabled tools to prospect and build a sales pipeline
- Respond quickly to incoming leads demonstrating a high-level of service
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities to facilitate appointment setting
- Nurture prospects over time: discover needs, offer insights and resources, and assess buying priorities and timelines
- Use targeted and insightful questions to speak knowledgeably with decision makers and prospects about the industry and how HighGear can address their needs
- Document outbound/inbound activity and maintain records in sales and marketing platforms
- Perform live demos for prospects using our pre-built demo materials once training is complete
- Curious, smart, and self-motivated
- Confident and coachable
- Organized and adaptable
- Strong communicator – both verbally and in writing
- Technology-oriented with the ability to learn new ideas and concepts quickly
- Willing to work in the Frederick office full time until training has been completed and the ability to perform in the role has been proven
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Employment contingent upon passing a background check and drug test
- BA/BS degree in business or technology; or equivalent practical experience
- Prefer 1-3 years of proven excellence in business development, ideally in SaaS or a technology-based company, but will train those with the right core skills and mindset
Principals only, no calls please. US citizens and permanent residents only, no temporary residents. EOE.