If you are world-class at B2B lead generation and prospecting, and tired of fighting to sell your undifferentiated solution to an increasingly crowded market, come join HighGear! We are the leading no-code enterprise workflow automation solution serving an explosive worldwide market. We are committed to your success while delivering unparalleled customer success.
As a BDR, you will be responsible for adding fuel to our growth engine by uncovering and developing leads through research and our full suite of sales databases, creative prospecting, and managing inbound sales inquiries in order to convert prospects into qualified appointments. Business acumen is critical to assess prospect requirements and differentiate the features and value of HighGear solutions along with their economic benefits and associated ROI. Extensive training and access to HighGear University materials are provided to prepare representatives with tools and references to articulate product features and use cases.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves.
If you (or anyone you know) are interested in this position, please contact us at email@example.com or click here:
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary between $45k and $80k depending on qualifications and experience
- Generous uncapped commission plan
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Life and disability insurance
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
- Use multiple channels and technology-enabled tools to prospect and build a sales pipeline
- Respond quickly to incoming leads demonstrating a high-level of service
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities to facilitate appointment setting
- Nurture prospects over time: discover needs, offer insights and resources, and assess buying priorities and timelines
- Use targeted and insightful questions to speak knowledgeably with decision makers and prospects about the industry and how HighGear can address their needs
- Document outbound/inbound activity and maintain records in sales and marketing platforms
- Curious, smart, and self-motivated
- Confident and coachable
- Organized and adaptable
- Strong communicator – both verbally and in writing
- Technology-oriented with the ability to learn new ideas and concepts quickly
- Willing to work in the Frederick office full time until training has been completed and the ability to perform in the role has been proven
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Employment contingent upon passing a background check and drug test
- BA/BS degree in business or technology; or equivalent practical experience
- Prefer 1-3 years of proven excellence in business development, ideally in SaaS or a technology-based company, but will train those with the right core skills and mindset
Principals only, no calls please. US citizens and permanent residents only, no temporary residents. EOE.