Are you looking for a role that will allow you to demonstrate your digital marketing prowess? Do you have a true passion for building and shaping marketing activities to drive growth? Do you thrive in smaller organizations where you can really make an impact?
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Digital Marketing Specialist II will be responsible for managing a wide variety of marketing tactics that build sales momentum and expand HighGear’s industry footprint.
Specifically, this role will manage digital advertising and events (both in-person and online). The position will also contribute to website design and updates, email campaigns, marketing funnels, content development (including layout) and analytics. The ideal candidate has experience executing digital ad campaigns in a B2B marketing environment, with a demonstrated ability for managing ad platforms and tracking ad performance against objectives.
If you’re an energetic and positive team player who is passionate about building high-impact customer journeys this may be the opportunity for you! We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. If those values appeal to you, you will love working here!
If you (or anyone you know) are interested this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here:
Compensation And Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Life and disability insurance
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
Activities and Deliverables
Develop and manage digital marketing execution:
- Works closely with CMO to set digital advertising strategy, engagement and audience building to reach traffic, lead generation, and sales goals
- Leverages a deep understanding of digital marketing and advertising platforms to manage and execute ad programs through channels such as LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook, and a self-service programmatic ad platform (StackAdapt)
- Develops and executes ad campaigns (to include video) from beginning to end. This includes strategy, copy development, design oversight and ongoing measurement
- Manages tradeshow and conference strategy and execution and collaborates with the sales team and other marketing team members to deliver on objectives
- Interacts with and contributes to the use of automation platforms and other components of the marketing tech stack to include Zapier, Calendly, Unbounce and Canva
- Collaborates with team members and agency partners to execute digital marketing activities such as email and social campaigns; leverages agencies in the ad development process as needed
- Assists in vendor selection and management that contribute to marketing program effectiveness
- Manages webinar and video production, hosting, and distribution in collaboration with other team members or on an as-needed basis
- Owns the maintenance of timelines, statuses, and updates for digital projects
- Works on new tests and strategies to optimize spending and performance of paid digital campaigns
- Coordinates design updates, testing and execution of changes to ad-related landing pages and other digital properties associate with driving traffic and optimizing ad conversions
- Monitors MQL and lead generation data/information; ensures up-to-date reporting is completed monthly; communicates actionable insights to drive scalable, high performance
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
- Technology-oriented: Has the ability to quickly learn and grasp new tools and technologies and has a solid foundation of having used digital marketing tools and technology in prior roles
- Passion: Fully embraces all aspects of digital marketing and enjoys the challenge of accelerating growth
- Positive: Is naturally optimistic and maintains an upbeat outlook and engaging approach
- Detail-oriented: Understands that marketing is about managing details as much as it is concepts and the bigger picture
- Strong communicator: Has a proven ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form; comfortable speaking in large groups
- Driven: Takes a task head-on and isn’t afraid to learn through trial and error; accepts responsibility for mistakes and uses them to improve future performance
- Cultural Fit: Aligns to and supports HighGear’s core values
- Agile: Leverages critical thinking and marketing strategy knowledge to quickly adapt and adjust activities to optimize digital marketing performance in an efficient/proficient manner
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Technology or related field
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- 3+ years’ experience with digital advertising (paid social, programmatic, paid search), events, email and video marketing
- Experience with marketing automation, CRMs and other marketing technology tools
- Demonstrated understanding of good design principles and brand consistency
- Ability to understand complex and technical concepts
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and able to effectively manage through ambiguity
- Experience with SaaS marketing preferred
- Able and willing to work out of the Frederick, Maryland office
Microsoft® Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM management and marketing automation, WordPress, social media and social ad platforms (e.g., Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook), Google Analytics, and project management platforms (e.g., Asana, Trello, Basecamp). HTML and Adobe® Creative Suite to include Photoshop are “nice-to-have” skill sets. Must be technically proficient and able to quickly learn new tools and platforms to stay current with evolving digital marketing practices.
HighGear is a leader in the rapidly growing no-code workflow sector, which is key segment of the low-code market that Forrester says will reach $21 billion by 2022. Our visual workflow capabilities lead the market without compromising ease of use like many advanced software products do.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a profitable and mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves. And instead of fighting traffic every day, you can work close to home in a great place to live!
We have world-class clients like Beazley, Baillie Gifford, TC Energy, NASA, and many others! They love us because we don’t just deliver our product and then forget about them – we truly learn their needs and go above and beyond to help them succeed.
Our team is filled with highly committed and experienced team players. We love helping people grow into top performers and strong leaders, so we are creating new positions at all levels to amplify our existing team and provide growth opportunities to even more people. This is a great chance to join a learning team and grow with us!
Principals only, no calls please. US citizens and permanent residents only, no temporary residents. EOE.