Are you looking for a role that will allow you to demonstrate your digital marketing prowess? Do you have a true passion for building and shaping marketing activities to drive growth? Do you thrive in smaller organizations where you can really make an impact?
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Digital Marketing Specialist will manage a wide variety of marketing tactics to build sales momentum and expand HighGear’s industry footprint. The role will work closely with external agency partners and will also be accountable for direct execution of marketing tactics that involve design, copywriting, automation, planning and budgeting.
If you’re an energetic and positive team player who is passionate about building high-impact customer journeys this may be the opportunity for you! We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. If those values appeal to you, you will love working here!
If you (or anyone you know) are interested this position, please contact us at email@example.com or click here:
Compensation And Benefits
- Salary between $70k and $95k depending on qualifications and experience
- Commission/incentive plan
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Life and disability insurance
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
Activities and Deliverables
This role will manage digital advertising, website design and updates, email campaigns, events, marketing funnels, content development, and analytics. The ideal candidate has experience executing digital campaigns in a B2B and B2C marketing environment, with a demonstrated ability for managing programs and tracking their performance against objectives.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop and manage HighGear’s overall digital marketing execution:
- Provides content and design updates, testing and execution of changes to the websites, blog, landing pages and other digital properties to include advertising campaigns
- Monitors MQL and lead generation data/information; ensures up-to-date reporting is completed monthly; communicates actionable insights to drive scalable, high performance
- Manages a variety of marketing projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency and dedication to high quality work
- Manages automation platforms and the overall marketing tech stack to include Zapier integrations across tech assets such as Calendly, ad platforms and with HighGear
- Generates and distributes email lead gen and drip campaigns through the ActiveCampaign platform in collaboration with agency partners
- Passion: Fully embraces all aspects of digital marketing and enjoys the challenge of accelerating growth
- Positive: Is naturally optimistic and maintains an upbeat outlook and engaging approach
- Detail-oriented: Understands that marketing is about managing details as much as it is the bigger picture
- Strong communicator: Has a proven ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Driven: Takes a task head-on and isn’t afraid to learn through trial and error; accepts responsibility for mistakes and uses them to improve future performance
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Technology or related field
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with marketing automation, CRMs and other marketing technology tools
- Experience with SaaS marketing preferred
- Ability and willingness to work out of the Frederick, Maryland office
Microsoft® Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe® Creative Suite to include Photoshop, CRM management and marketing automation, WordPress, social media and ad platforms, HTML, Google Ads, Google Analytics, project management platforms such as Asana, Trello or Basecamp
HighGear is a leader in the rapidly growing no-code workflow sector, which is key segment of the low-code market that Forrester says will reach $21 billion by 2022. Our visual workflow capabilities lead the market without compromising ease of use like many advanced software products do.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a profitable and mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves. And instead of fighting traffic every day, you can work close to home in a great place to live!
We have world-class clients like Beazley, Baillie Gifford, TC Energy, NASA, and many others! They love us because we don’t just deliver our product and then forget about them – we truly learn their needs and go above and beyond to help them succeed.
Our team is filled with highly committed and experienced team players. We love helping people grow into top performers and strong leaders, so we are creating new positions at all levels to amplify our existing team and provide growth opportunities to even more people. This is a great chance to join a learning team and grow with us!
Principals only, no calls please. US citizens and permanent residents only, no temporary residents. EOE.