We are looking for a sales development specialist to join our sales team in Frederick, MD. You will work with our team to quickly respond to incoming leads, nurture prospects through the sales process, and show the incredible value of HighGear to people who need it. We are searching for a candidate who can quickly ramp up and share the load with our existing sales team. We provide training on our cutting-edge product solution and target market.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of honesty, decency, excellence, and service. If those values appeal to you, you will love working here! If you (or anyone you know) are interested this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary for this position is $40k to $65k depending on qualifications and experience
- Salary range for an entry-level candidate would be $35k to $45k. Please see the note at the bottom of this page for more details.
- Commission plan
- 401(k) with matching
- Employee profit sharing plan
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
- Quickly respond to incoming leads
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities and help the sales team schedule appointments
- Nurture prospects over time, discover needs, offer relevant resources, and learn where they are in the buying process to help propel the sale forward
- Use targeted and insightful questions to speak knowledgeably with decision makers, provide content and product/service information, and work with prospects to explain how HighGear can address their challenges
- Document outbound/inbound activity and maintain sales records in CRM system and marketing databases
- After some training, perform live demos for prospects using our pre-built demo materials
- Passion, Humility, Decency, Integrity, Team Focus
- Smart and Curious
- Confident and Teachable
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner, not afraid of getting under the hood with technology
- Able to type at least 50wpm without errors
- Must be willing to work in the Frederick office full time when not travelling
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- 3+ years of professional sales experience
- Relevant college degree preferred. Recent technical or sales-related experience will be considered.
Entry-Level Sales Development Specialist
We are open to an entry level candidate with the qualities listed above who is confident in their high potential to grow. We will provide training on our cutting-edge product solution, target market, and sales process.
- 1+ years of professional sales experience
- College degree not required, but preferred. Relevant technical or sales-related experience will be considered.
- Salary for this position is $35k to $45k depending on qualifications and experience
- Commission plan