HighGear is a leader in the rapidly growing no-code workflow sector, which is a key segment of the low-code market that Forrester says will reach $21 billion by 2022. Our visual workflow capabilities lead the market without compromising ease of use like many advanced software products do. Our team is filled with highly committed and experienced team players, with near-zero turnover. We want to learn from you, and we are excited to help you grow!
We are looking for a sales development specialist to join our sales team in Frederick, MD. You will work with our team to quickly respond to incoming leads, nurture prospects through the sales process, and show the incredible value of HighGear to people who need it. We are searching for a candidate who can quickly ramp up and share the load with our existing sales team. We provide training on our cutting-edge product solution and target market.
We have world-class clients like Beazley, Baillie Gifford, LSC Communications, NASA, and many other industry giants that we aren’t allowed to mention! They love us because we don’t just deliver our product and then forget about them – we truly learn their needs and go above and beyond to help them succeed.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of honesty, decency, excellence, and service. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a profitable and mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves. And instead of fighting traffic every day, you can work close to home in a great place to live!
If you (or anyone you know) are interested this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here:
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary for this position is $40k to $65k depending on qualifications and experience
- Commission plan
- 401(k) with matching
- Employee profit sharing plan
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
- Quickly respond to incoming leads
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities and help the sales team schedule appointments
- Nurture prospects over time, discover needs, offer relevant resources, and learn where they are in the buying process to help propel the sale forward
- Use targeted and insightful questions to speak knowledgeably with decision makers, provide content and product/service information, and work with prospects to explain how HighGear can address their challenges
- Document outbound/inbound activity and maintain sales records in CRM system and marketing databases
- After some training, perform live demos for prospects using our pre-built demo materials
- Passion, Humility, Decency, Integrity, Team Focus
- Smart and Curious
- Confident and Teachable
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner, not afraid of getting under the hood with technology
- Able to type at least 50wpm without errors
- Must be willing to work in the Frederick office full time when not travelling
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- 3+ years of professional sales experience
- Relevant college degree preferred. Recent technical or sales-related experience will be considered.