HighGear is a leader in the rapidly growing no-code workflow sector, which is a key segment of the low-code market that Forrester says will reach $21 billion by 2022. Our visual workflow capabilities lead the market without compromising ease of use like many advanced software products do. Our team is filled with highly committed and experienced team players, with near-zero turnover. We want to learn from you, and we are excited to help you grow!
We are seeking sales development specialists with potential for selling B2B software solutions to mid-enterprise level market organizations in public and/or commercial sectors. You will work with our team in Frederick, MD to quickly respond to incoming leads, nurture prospects through the sales process, and show the incredible value of HighGear to people who need it. We are searching for people who can quickly ramp up and share the load with our existing sales team. We provide training on our cutting-edge product solution and target market.
We have world-class clients like Beazley, Baillie Gifford, LSC Communications, NASA, and many other industry giants that we aren’t allowed to mention! They love us because we don’t just deliver our product and then forget about them – we truly learn their needs and go above and beyond to help them succeed.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a profitable and mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves. And instead of fighting traffic every day, you can work close to home in a great place to live!
If you (or anyone you know) are interested this position, please contact us at email@example.com or click here:
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Commission plan
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Employee profit sharing plan
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
- Quickly respond to incoming leads
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities and help the sales team schedule appointments quickly
- Nurture prospects over time, discover needs, offer relevant resources, and learn where they are in the buying process to help propel the sale forward
- Use targeted and insightful questions to speak knowledgeably with decision makers, provide content and product/service information, and work with prospects to explain how HighGear can address their challenges
- Document outbound/inbound activity and maintain sales records in CRM system and marketing databases
- After some training, perform live demos for prospects using our pre-built demo materials
- Smart and Curious
- Confident and Teachable
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner, not afraid of getting under the hood with sophisticated technology
- Must be willing to work in the Frederick office full time
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- 3+ years of professional sales experience
- Relevant college degree preferred. Recent technical or sales-related experience will be considered.
Principals only, no calls please. US citizens and permanent residents only, no temporary residents. EOE.