Are you looking for a role that will allow you to demonstrate your marketing prowess? Do you thrive in smaller organizations where you can really make an impact?
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the SEO/Webmaster is responsible to manage our web platform and to develop optimization strategies to increase the product’s search engine rankings within a specified budget. They collaborate with the marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content marketing. And they monitor daily performance metrics to understand and report on SEO strategy performance.
If you’re an energetic and positive team player who is passionate about building high-impact customer journeys this may be the opportunity for you! We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. If those values appeal to you, you will love working here!
If you (or anyone you know) are interested this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here:
Compensation And Benefits
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Life and disability insurance
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
Activities and Deliverables
This position is a great opportunity for a website expert who enjoys the technical, the design, and the content development aspects of web development and SEO optimization. In addition to working in our web platform on a day-to-day basis, the ideal candidate will be SEO savvy and have the ability to develop content in support of growth strategies.
Develop and manage HighGear’s overall online web presence and drive significant traffic to critical assets:
- Generates new ideas to optimize SEO and conversions, tests them, and implements them
- Performs design updates, content updates, testing and execution of changes to the websites, blog, landing pages and other digital properties
- Monitors, reports, and improves the following key metrics: Website speed, Website security, Website traffic, Conversions from SEO to web traffic and from web traffic to MQL
- Builds and deploys an aggressive link strategy to capture share of voice in the marketplace
- Serves as the primary contact for all aspects of the organization’s website(s)
- Assists in vendor selection and management that contribute to marketing program effectiveness
- Manages a variety of marketing projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency and dedication to high quality work
- Works closely with CMO to set SEO and website strategy to reach lead gen and sales goals
- Manages the key components of the marketing tech stack including SEO tools, the web site platform, and SEO and conversion monitoring tools
- Owns the maintenance of timelines, statuses, and updates for digital projects
- Assists with and/or manages various PPC channels
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
- Passion: Fully embraces all aspects of digital marketing and enjoys the challenge of accelerating growth
- Positive: Is naturally optimistic and maintains an upbeat outlook and engaging approach
- Detail-oriented: Understands that marketing is about managing details as much as it is the bigger picture
- Strong communicator: Has a proven ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Driven: Takes a task head-on and isn’t afraid to learn through trial and error; accepts responsibility for mistakes and uses them to improve future performance
- Cultural Fit: Aligns to and supports HighGear’s core values
- 5-7 years of web site development experience and/or SEO experience
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Technology or related field
- Experience with marketing automation, CRMs, and other marketing technology tools
- Demonstrated understanding of good design principles and brand consistency
- Ability to understand complex and technical concepts
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and able to effectively manage through ambiguity
- Experience with SaaS marketing preferred
- Ability and willingness to work out of the Frederick, Maryland office
- Able to pass a full background check and drug test
HighGear is a leader in the rapidly growing no-code workflow sector, which is key segment of the low-code market that Forrester says will reach $21 billion by 2022. Our visual workflow capabilities lead the market without compromising ease of use like many advanced software products do.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a profitable and mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves. And instead of fighting traffic every day, you can work close to home in a great place to live!
We have world-class clients like Beazley, Baillie Gifford, TC Energy, NASA, and many others! They love us because we don’t just deliver our product and then forget about them – we truly learn their needs and go above and beyond to help them succeed.
Our team is filled with highly committed and experienced team players. We love helping people grow into top performers and strong leaders, so we are creating new positions at all levels to amplify our existing team and provide growth opportunities to even more people. This is a great chance to join a learning team and grow with us!
Principals only, no calls please. US citizens and permanent residents only, no temporary residents. EOE.