What is the cost of managing high volumes of compliance tasks through spreadsheets, email, and subpar legacy applications?
Does your organization encounter any of these challenges?
- High labor costs to track project details
- Difficult time remembering when something was completed
- Inability to keep track of high volumes of requests, jobs, and tasks
- Risk of losing valuable knowledge only stored in someone’s head
- Wasted time spent looking for documentation and artifacts
- Difficult to train new hires on how the process should work
- Do not have visibility into number of tasks in progress, who is responsible, due dates, or status
Business costs of these pain points include:
- Excessive labor costs & overstaffing
- Audits that generate red flags or fail outright
- Poor decision making
- Impaired ability to manage projects efficiently
- Organizational friction
HighGear’s configurable templates make it easy to rapidly deploy and securely manage work at scale.
Project Management Procedures and Checklist Overview Template
How HighGear’s Project Management Procedures and Checklist Template Will Help You
End to End Process Automation
Rapidly deploy and manage projects, tasks, approvals, and automatically generate an audit ready state.
- Easy setup and launch of large, complex projects
- Manage cross-department work activities, reviews, and ppprovals
- Automatically ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Full traceability
- Automatic notifications, alerts & escalations
- Integrate with enterprise business applications (ERP, CRM, RPA, HRIS)
Increase efficiency across your organization.
- Increase staff productivity between 30% – 150%
- Easily capture and display all information including project documentation and artifacts
- Information is organized, easily accessible, and available when needed
- Systematize procedures to make it easy for users to manage work and meet policy objectives
- Enable project managers to focus on higher value priorities by eliminating manual activities