We are looking for an office assistant to help the staff in our headquarters in Frederick, MD. You’ll support our team, assist our CEO with email management, help sales with proposal and quote generation, and perform a variety of special projects as needed.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of honesty, decency, excellence, and service. If those values appeal to you, you will love working here! If you (or anyone you know) are interested this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary for this position is $30k to $50k depending on qualifications and experience
- 401(k) with matching
- Employee profit sharing plan
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
- Able to understand priorities, clarify as needed, and ensure top priorities get done even if lower priorities slip
- Polished, thorough, energetic, and professional when interacting with clients
- Flexible and able to work productively despite interruptions
- Organized and detail oriented
- Calm and friendly even when stressed
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to type at least 50wpm without errors
- Able to lift 50lb boxes to table height
- Nice to have: Experience with a task management system like Basecamp, Wrike, Workfront, etc.
- Nice to have: Experience in a technology-related industry
- Must be willing to work in the Frederick office full time
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- 2+ years of professional administrative experience
- College degree not required, but relevant college experience will be considered