We are searching for a full-stack software engineer to join our core product team in Frederick, MD. You will work with the rest of our product team to plan, design, and build HighGear features with a focus on user experience, high performance, and reliability. You’ll also work with our support team to help our customers achieve their goals, and with our sales and service teams to serve customers effectively and remove obstacles to sales.
Our customers love us because we don’t just deliver our product and then forget about them. Instead we truly learn their needs and go above and beyond to make their goals possible. In this role you will directly contribute to making them successful.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of honesty, decency, excellence, and service. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves. And instead of fighting traffic every day, you can work close to home in a great place to live!
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Life and disability insurance
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
- Able to engineer thorough solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Takes responsibility to resolve problems
- Focused on making customers successful
- Must be willing to work in the Frederick office full time
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- 6+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience with C#, F#, TypeScript, SQL, CSS/SASS
- Nice to have: Experience with workflow or business process management
- Nice to have: Experience with machine learning or data science
- College degree not required, but relevant college experience will be considered
Principals only, no calls please. US citizens and permanent residents only, no temporary residents. EOE.