We are searching for software engineers on our core product team in Frederick, MD. You will work with the rest of our product team to plan, design, and build HighGear features with a focus on user experience, high performance, and reliability. You’ll also work with our support team to help our customers achieve their goals, and with our sales and service teams to serve customers effectively and remove obstacles to sales.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a profitable and mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves. And instead of fighting traffic every day, you can work close to home in a great place to live!
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Employee profit sharing plan
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
- Able to engineer thorough solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Takes responsibility to resolve problems
- Focused on making customers successful
- Excited to work in our technical stack: C#, F#, TypeScript, React, SQL, ASP.NET
- Must be willing to work in the Frederick office full time
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience including 1+ years of web development
- Nice to have: Experience with workflow or business process management
- Nice to have: Experience with business intelligence/reporting
- College degree not required, but relevant college experience will be considered
Principals only, no calls please. US citizens and permanent residents only, no temporary residents. EOE.