We are looking for a machine learning engineer to join our team in Frederick, MD. You will be responsible to quickly design and build AI/ML models to solve real customer needs using data from our HighGear workflow platform. This unique role will allow you to work in a wide variety of data science technologies while blazing new trails in a real-world application.
HighGear is a leader in the rapidly growing no-code workflow sector, which is a key segment of the low-code market that Forrester says is worth $21 billion. Our visual workflow capabilities lead the market without compromising ease of use like many advanced software products do. Our team is filled with highly committed and experienced team players, with very low turnover. We want to learn from you, and we are excited to help you grow!
Our customers love us because we don’t just deliver our product and then forget about them. Instead we truly learn their needs and go above and beyond to make their goals possible. In this role you will directly contribute to making them successful.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of honesty, decency, excellence, and service. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves. And instead of fighting traffic every day, you can work close to home in a great place to live!
If you (or anyone you know) are interested this position, please contact us at email@example.com or click here:
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary for this position depends on qualifications and experience: $70k-$90k for junior, $90k-$120k for mid-level, or $120k-$160k for senior
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance at no cost to you
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
- Junior: 1+ years of professional software engineering experience or internships, including machine learning experience
- Mid-Level: 4+ years of professional software engineering experience including 2+ years of machine learning experience
- Senior: 8+ years of professional software engineering experience including 3+ years of machine learning experience
- Nice to have: Experience with C#, F#, TypeScript, SQL, CSS/SASS
- Nice to have: Experience with workflow or business process management
- College degree not required, but relevant college experience will be considered
- Must be willing to work in the Frederick office full time
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident, or an H1B with at least two years left
Principals only, no calls please. US citizens and permanent residents only, no temporary residents. EOE.