We are searching for a product manager to join our core product team in Frederick, MD. You will lead the planning and design of new HighGear features with a focus on user experience and business value. You’ll also work with our support and sales teams to learn about customer needs, and our executive team to set product strategy.
Our customers love us because we don’t just deliver our product and then forget about them. Instead we truly learn their needs and go above and beyond to make their goals possible. In this role you will directly contribute to making them successful.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a profitable and mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves. And instead of fighting traffic every day, you can work close to home in a great place to live!
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Employee profit sharing plan
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong skills in requirements gathering, system design, and UI design
- Able to design complete solutions (alone or with a team)
- Focused on making customers successful
- Gets things done, follows through, and takes responsibility for results
- Must be willing to work in the Frederick office full time
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- 4+ years of experience in software product management or a related field
- Nice to have: Experience in software engineering, business intelligence, and/or customer support
- Nice to have: Experience with workflow or business process management
- Nice to have: Familiarity with Agile software development practices
- College degree not required, but relevant college experience will be considered
Principals only, no calls please. US citizens and permanent residents only, no temporary residents. EOE.