HighGear is a leader in the rapidly growing no-code workflow sector, which is a key segment of the low-code market that Forrester says will reach $21 billion by 2022. Our visual workflow capabilities lead the market without compromising ease of use like many advanced software products do. Our team is filled with highly committed and experienced team players, with near-zero turnover. We want to learn from you, and we are excited to help you grow!
We are seeking experienced direct sales representatives with proven skills selling B2B software solutions to mid-enterprise level market organizations in public and/or commercial sectors. HighGear Sales Representatives are responsible for managing the entire new sales process including lead development, qualification and closing contracts for HighGear software products and services. They lead a highly consultative, solution sales cycle supported by marketing/lead generation programs and technically-skilled sales engineering resources. They serve as “evangelists” for presenting cutting-edge product solutions, demanding hands-on skills to demonstrate and align solutions with customer needs. Business acumen is critical to assess prospect requirements and differentiate the features and value of HighGear solutions along with their economic benefits and associated ROI. Extensive training, sales engineering support, and access to HighGear University materials are provided to prepare representatives with tools and references to articulate product features and use cases.
We have world-class clients like Beazley, Baillie Gifford, LSC Communications, NASA, and many other industry giants that we aren’t allowed to mention! They love us because we don’t just deliver our product and then forget about them – we truly learn their needs and go above and beyond to help them succeed.
Our most important criterion is a strong cultural fit. We have a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. We have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup, but we are a profitable and mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves. And instead of fighting traffic every day, you can work close to home in a great place to live!
If you (or anyone you know) are interested this position, please contact us at email@example.com or click here:
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary depending on qualifications and experience.
- Uncapped incentive compensation for achieving/exceeding annual performance goals (100% of base compensation at quota).
- 401(k) with 4% match.
- Employee profit sharing plan.
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage.
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits.
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to consistently close business for company products and services within assigned territory and quota.
- Develop strong product knowledge to professionally and effectively present/demo HighGear products to prospective customers.
- Assess requirements, work collaboratively and cross-functionally within the Company to prepare written proposals/quotations for HighGear products and services.
- Maintain and report sales activities in CRM for accurate sales forecasting and weekly management reviews. Representatives will be responsible achievement of sales forecasts.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and timeliness in meeting deadlines.
- Smart and Curious.
- Confident and Teachable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner, not afraid of getting under the hood with sophisticated technology.
- Must be willing to work in the Frederick office full time.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- 3+ years of professional software sales experience. B2B SaaS sales highly desirable.
- Relevant college degree preferred. Recent technical or sales-related experience will be considered.