Swift Software announces the release of JobTraQ software version X6.0.2. This minor update adds support for a new optional enterprise module, adds a new forward-looking workflow date operator, improves task list performance, and fixes a few customer-reported issues.
Self-hosted customers with an active maintenance agreement can immediately download the self-installing upgrade from the JobTraQ customer portal. SaaS customers may contact email@example.com to request the upgrade, or simply wait for us to contact you.
To read complete release notes for all current and previous versions, visit our release notes page.
- Task/Project Data Extension Module: This new optional module allows administrators to create up to 4000 custom fields for tasks and projects.
- New operator for workflow decisions – Will Occur: This new operator works like the Occurred operator, but looks for tasks that are approaching a future date instead of a past date.
- Improved task list performance by up to 20%.
- The Auto-Login link for integrated windows authentication is now larger and more obvious.
- The JobTraQ licensing system checks Internet time servers less frequently to improve performance and reduce noise in IT monitoring software.