Swift Software announces the release of JobTraQ software version X6.0.2. This minor update adds support for a new optional enterprise module, adds a new forward-looking workflow date operator, improves task list performance, and fixes a few customer-reported issues.
Self-hosted customers with an active maintenance agreement can immediately download the self-installing upgrade from the JobTraQ customer portal. SaaS customers may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the upgrade, or simply wait for us to contact you.
To read complete release notes for all current and previous versions, visit our release notes page.
For support, please contact support@JobTraQ.com. For additional licenses or services, please contact sales@JobTraQ.com.
- Task/Project Data Extension Module: This new optional module allows administrators to create up to 4000 custom fields for tasks and projects.
- New operator for workflow decisions – Will Occur: This new operator works like the Occurred operator, but looks for tasks that are approaching a future date instead of a past date.
- Improved task list performance by up to 20%.
- The Auto-Login link for integrated windows authentication is now larger and more obvious.
- The JobTraQ licensing system checks Internet time servers less frequently to improve performance and reduce noise in IT monitoring software.